Eye health information sheets
Make your selection below to download one of our indepth eye health information sheets. Adobe Acrobat Reader required.
- 3D Spectacles are used for viewing 3D images, whether it is for viewing a 3D film or viewing your 3D television. Download our information sheet here.
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) is the most common cause of visual impairment in the developed world. Download our AMD information sheet here.
- Blepharitis This is a very common inflammatory condition of the eyelids. Download our Blepharitis information sheet here.
- Cataracts This is where the lens inside the eye becomes cloudy, making it difficult to see through. Download our Cataracts information sheet here.
- Colorimetry Using colour can help to relieve the symptoms of visual stress. Download our Colorimetry information sheet here. This service is only available at our Beccles practice.
- Optical Coherence Tomographer The OCT allows us to take 3-D scans of the back and front of your eyes. Download our Optical Coherence Tomographer (OCT) information sheet here.
- Optomap® Retinal Exam A comprehensive method of evaluating, monitoring, and helping treat various eye conditions. Download our Optomap® information sheet here.
- Posterior Vitreous Detachment PVD is a common condition which many people are not aware that they have developed with symptoms such as floaters or flashing lights. Download our Posterior Vitreous Detachment (PVD) information sheet here.
- Retinal Imaging (also known as Retinal Photography) is a recent technological advancement in eye care. Download our information sheet here.
- UV light – the Effects on the Eye long-term effects of ultraviolet light on the eye are of increasing concern. Download our information sheet here.
- Press release: Gift of sight
- Article: Hayfever solutions for your eyes
- Remember Remember the 5th of November